- BIC® commits
- Grapho-motor development
- Bic Handwriting Olympiad 2016
Science - Maths - Geography
- To design and build an earthquake proof building.
- To understand the impact earthquakes can have and it is the buildings that cause problems in an earthquake.
- To think like an engineer and can design an earthquake proof building.
- To consider the forces acting in an earthquake.
- To use a ruler confidently during the planning stage to correctly measure the size of the structure.
- To work in a team.
Skills required and UK Key Stage
- UK Key stage 2
- BIC® Kids Visa™ colouring felt pens
- BIC® Kids Learner Mechanical Felt Pens