- BIC® commits
- Grapho-motor development
- Bic Handwriting Olympiad 2016
- To develop the children’s handwriting skills, children are expected to write neatly with correct orientation of letters and joints.
- For children to confidently write neatly in desired spaces with correct orientation of letters and joins.
- To learn about the rainforests
- To learn where the rainforests are situated in the world
Skills required and UK Key Stage
- UK Key stage 2
- Basic Geography
- BIC® Kids Learner Ball Pens