A Spaceship Has Landed KS 2
- Can I draw what I see?
- Can I think imaginatively and show this in my drawing?
- Can I carefully handle objects?
- Can I write the name of objects?
Skills required and UK Key Stage
- UK Key stage 2
- Art Crafting
- BIC® Kids Plastidecor® colouring crayons
- BIC® Kids Visa™ colouring felt pens
- BIC® Kids Ecolutions™ Evolution™ colouring pencils
- Police tape (Black and yellow tape)
- Warning sign (template attached)
- Clear sandwich bags
- White sticky labels
- Cardboard box covered in foil for rocket (feel free to decorate further)
- Jelly or gunge on a plastic mat on the floor
- Wanted poster (template attached)
- Magnify glasses
- Spaceship picture (template attached)