Film The News
- Undertake a market research activity which encourages observational skills.
- Use maths as a research tool to gather information.
- Understand how a news programme is made and the subjects it can cover.
- Know what an ‘open’ question is and why they are used.
- Understand the different job roles used in news programmes.
- Optional - A filmed or performed news report.
SKILLS REQUIRED AND UK KEY STAGE
- UK Key stage 2
- Design and idea development
- BIC® KIDS Visa Felt Tip Pens.
- Printable homework sheet and script example