Dinosaurs DYI - KS 1
- Recognise that living things have changed over time and that fossils provide information about living things that inhabited the Earth millions of years ago.
- Identify how animals and plants are adapted to suit their environment in different ways and how that adaptation may lead to evolution.
- Use research and develop design criteria to inform the design of innovative, functional, appealing products that are fit for purpose.
Skills required and UK key stage
- UK key stage 1
- Design and idea development
- Self-reflexive marking
- BIC® Kids Plastidecor® colouring crayons
- BIC® Kids Aquacouleur™ colouring pencils
- Brush pens
- Pre-textured board (prepped in a previous session).